KEYKING provides ONE software for ALL sizes and applications. The same software supports stand alone, small two-four doors installations, medium size installations and enterprise global systems. Just add more doors as you grow. Our licensing process is simple. There is a one-time fee based on hardware and functionalities needed. There are NO annual fees. When you grow, simply add features to your license via E-Mail while adding, not replacing, existing equipment.
The software come fully featured with all the following as STANDARD regardless size of installation:
- Unlimited Users and User Profiles.
- SQL Database Standard.
- Graphic Design – 4 layers of site-maps. Maps can be any Picture type, PDF, CAD Files. Easy to use, just “Drag & Drop.”
- Doors Operation from ANY client (based on permission.)
- Remote Access Support.
- E-Mail Alerts.
- Flow Control – Logical Scenario response configuration using any of over 120 systems events as well as Input or Output statuses.
- Time and Attendance Build In.
- Visitor Management.
- Event Response Configuration.
- Alarms and Alert functionality allow the use of auxiliary inputs and outputs to be configured as Alarm point and alerts. Supports most alarm sensors in the market.
- Muster / Evacuation Support.
- Lockdown and Active Shooter Scenario Supported.
- iOS and Android apps available for remote control of doors.
Additional features can be added at any time by License Upgrade via E-Mail:
- Biometric Integration – allows the use of Biometric readers in addition to card readers.
- The Biometric database is managed from the software without the need to use 3rd party software.
- Enrollment done as part of adding or editing user.
- CCTV Integration – provides full integration with CCTV systems.
- Live view by “clicking” the camera icon.
- CCTV Screen supports dual screen for simultaneous Access Control and CCTV monitoring.
- Event Recording can be configured as response to any of the Input – Output events. The software will download the Video Clip or Still Picture as configured.
- Video Clips and Pictures are stored in separate folders ensuring sustainable records regardless of DVR or Camera memory situation.
- Most CCTV equipment supports remote view and smart-phone access.
- ALARM Integration – Full integration of Alarm systems.
- Card Printer – Seamless connection to most card printers in the market. Print cards directly from the database using templates as well as visitor cards.
- Parking System Support – Monitor incoming and outgoing vehicle traffic on parking lot and get alerts when parking lot is full.
- Predefined charges on card swipes.
- Cafeteria POS
- Meal values can differ by time of day.
- Funds deducted by simply swiping the card at a designated reader.
- Reload cards with receipt printout.
Electronic Signage support.
- Real time reporting of guard tour routes.
Customized LED Signage.
- Guards can use existing card reader infrastructure to report their locations.
- System monitor and report in real-time any anomalies.